Arrival instructions to Metsä Group's Pro Nemus visitor center
The visitor centre is located in the area of Metsä Group’s bioproduct mill, Sarvelantie 44100 Äänekoski. Metsä Fibre signs guide visitors to the mill from the centre of Äänekoski.
The P5 car park on the left of Sarvelantie road, before the gateway to the mill, is for visitors arriving by car. From the parking area, walk under the railway bridge towards the mill area until you reach the pedestrian gate. The guide will meet you at the gate at 14:50. Please be on time.
Parking spaces for people with restricted mobility are inside the mill area, right next to Pro Nemus. To ensure trouble-free arrival, the registration number of the vehicle must be provided upon registration to the visit. Access to the mill area is through the gates on Sarvelantie before the mill area. Access requires a driving permit based on the registration number. After the gateway, drive straight ahead under the train bridge and follow the signs for the visitor centre, which is on the left side of Sarvelantie road. The visitor centre is unobstructed.
Telephone number of Pro Nemus: +358 50 516 1791 and e-mail address email@example.com
Visitor safety and security guidelines
The visitor centre is located in Metsä Group’s bioproduct mill area. The safety instructions for the mill area must be followed. All visitors should be over the age of 7.
- Taking photographs is allowed in Pro Nemus. Photographing and filming within the mill area is always subject to permission.
- Smoking is permitted only in the designated areas outside the centre.
- Arriving at the mill under the influence of, or in possession of, alcohol or drugs is prohibited in the mill area.
- Visitors are not allowed to enter the mill area from the centre without a guide.
- In the event of a fire alarm being sounded, or any other exceptional circumstances, the instructions of the guide must be followed.
- When walking in the stairs hold on to railing and focus on walking.